Breaking News

Column Right

Shameless lies, nobody executes Zaima-Zuru road

Crusade for justice

It baffled me to noticed that some cheap popularity seekers were out Misinforming  the public on the issues of our roads challenges by relating that, kebbi state Government through it's commissioner of works Hon Atiku Bunu said it has already executed Zaima - Zuru road.

This is a baseless story. Because I was at the venue and I also served as one of the producer's that made the live commentary for kebbi Radio during the first and only impressive APC stakeholders meeting but I did not hear that. To me is a fabricated story aimed at portraying the gathering negatively.
Shameless lies, nobody executes Zaima-Zuru road Shameless lies, nobody executes Zaima-Zuru road Reviewed by Isyaku Garba on January 05, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

zuruonline TV

Powered by Blogger.